ponedjeljak, 22. srpnja 2013.

Places to go (part 1)

As everybody, I have list of places where I want to go. I would like to travel all around the world and I will :) Places where I want to go: 


PARIS

Because it's the world centre of art, fashion, journalism, food, music, festivals. It has number of museums, theatres such as Louvre, Musee Picasso, Musee Rodin, Musee de Cluny. There are many of architectural masterpieces such as the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe and the Palace of Versailles. A city of culinary finesse, it has 70 Michelin-stared restaurants, more than any other city in the world. Paris has a large number of high-end fashion boutiques, and many designers have their flagship stores in the  city, such as Louis Vuitton's store, Christian Dior's store, Sephora's store. Printemps has the largest shoe and beauty depatments in Europe. 


MOSCOW

People always ask me why do I love Russia, Moscow, it's very cold country and what I like there? I always say: ''It's love''. I know that Russia is cold and not friendly country (it seems like that) but i like it. I love winter and perhaps that's the reason I want to go to Russia. Main reason is Fjodor Mihajlovič Dostojevski, my favourite writer and because of him and his description in his books I love Russia. It's very big country with Moscow as capital city. Moscow is the main political, economic, cultural centre of Russia. Moscow has the second largest community of bilionaires in the world and it's also 5th largest city proper in the world. Moscow is well known as the site of Saint Basil's Cathedral, with its elegant onion domes, as well as the Cathedral of Christ the Savior and the Seven Sisters. The first Kremlin was built in the middle of the twelfth century. One of the most notable art museums in Moscow is the Treryakov Gallery, which was founded by Pavel Treryakov, a wealthy patron of the arts who donated a large private collection to the city. Moscow is also the heart of the Russian performing arts, including ballet and film. There are 93 theatres, 132 cinemas and 24 concert halls in Moscow. I would really like to go there and enjoy in this beautiful city, full of art and magic.



LONDON

It's global city with strengths in arts, commerce, education, entertainment, fashion, finance, healthcare, media, tourism etc. London is the world cultural capital. It's the worlds most-visited city. London has 43 universities and form the largest concentration of higher education in Europe. It's the first city that host the modern Summer Olympic Games three times. London contains four World Heritage Sites: the Towe of London, Kew Gardens, Palace of Westminster, Westminster Abbey and St Margaret's Church. Other famous landmarks include Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Piccadilly Circus, St Paul's Catherdral, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square and The Shard. It has numerous museums, galleries, libraries, sporting events and other cultural institutions including the British Museum, National Gallery, Tate Modern, British Library and 40 West End theatres. London is special because of his architecture, art, culture and royal families, I like it and I want to visit London :)

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar