utorak, 23. srpnja 2013.

Gorgeous Greece

In these hot summer days I wish I was in Greece. I imagine that big beach, sand, clean sea, just wish I was there. All day lying around on the beach and in the evening to enjoy Greek music and their way of entertaining. I just like it and I wish right now get to beam there.


If i would be there, i would visit places like Santorini and I wouldn't miss sunset there. Amazing Zakynthos with beautiful beach is the place where I would like to relax on the beach and after that party until the morning :) I wouldn't miss Meteora Monasteries, unique place in Greece, the largest and most important complexe of Eastern Orthodox monasteries. It's built on natural sandstone rock pillars in central Greece. After that I would taste Greece vine. There is so many vineyard in Greece and I think it's bad mistake if I don't taste vine there :) The Pelion is place billed as the Greek Tuscany, this region has it all, lush countryside, amazing beaches, character-packed villages and superb treks. Who wouldn't like to enjoy in this  indescribable place?!


Mykonos island for partying all night, yes, that's why I like Greece. Mykonos is the Greek island, known tourist destination, very popular among young people because of the vibrant nightlife. It's the party capital of the Greek summertime. 
The six core Ionian islands, shepherding their satellites down the west coast of the mainland, float on the haze of the Ionian Sea, their lush green contours, a result of heavy winter rains, coming as a shock to those more used to the stark outlines of the Aegean. The east and north Aegean are the most visited islands. Yet the existence of magnificent beaches, dramatic mountain scenery, interesting sights and ample facilities makes them a highly attractive region of Greece to explore.



Crete is another Greek island with gorgeous beach but they say when you're on the island you don't have feeling like you're on the island at all but rather a substantial land in its own right. With enough land for agriculture (and some surprisingly good vineyards), it’s one of the few Greek islands that could probably support itself without visitors.


After my time on the beach, tasting vines, enjoying food I would explore Greek history, mythology, architecture and I would go to Athen. It's the city that happened two and a half thousand years ago. It has history, I mean story and I think it's so interesting to visit place like this where you can still, after all that time see people that once lived there, that buildings remainds of life before. That's amazing and inspiring place that I would be shure to visit.

Hope you like my view of Greece and the places that are interesting and must visit. Someday I will be there, but until then I will write my dreams of places and amazing countries I wish I could visit. :)










Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar